Quick-Set Split Beam Torque Wrenches: This unique “split beam” measuring element provides
consistently accurate readings and rugged, trouble-free performance. Fast setting of desired torque
is easily accomplished by rotating adjustment knob until required torque value is displayed in the
torque window. 3⁄4” drive model features
three-piece construction for easy disassembly and storage.
- CDI Sealed Ratchet Head - is virtually maintenance free; more time working with the
tool, less time on tool maintenance.
- Thumb Screw Type Adjustment -is faster than cycling through a micrometer style torque
wrench. Guard prevents setting from being changed accidentally.
- Setting is displayed
in window. Conversion table to Nm displayed on handle.
- Sealed Neck - keeps dust and grit away from the torque mechanism for longer tool life.
- “Split Beam” Measuring Element - provides accurate, reliable readings and eliminates the
heavy coil spring used in
conventional click type wrenches. This yields fewer moving parts, reducing friction
- Cushion Grip Handle - provides comfort plus control and resists most automotive fluids.
- Designed for measuring torque in a clockwise direction only. Wrench is not reversible.
- Guaranteed Accuracy: Accurate within ±4% of any clockwise setting from 20% of
full scale to full scale.