- Range: 25 - 250 ft. lbs.
- Function Modes : Track, First Peak, Peak
- Scales: in. lbs. / ft. lbs. / Nm
- Drive Size: 1/2" (with 3/8" adapter)
- Mounting: 4 x 5/16" bolt pattern
Dimensions: 4.75 x 13.5 x 1.9
- Power: 3 AA Batteries
- Alternative power options:
- 110V AC/220V AC (intl), model DTS8269
- 12V DC (cig. lighter) plug, model
- Accuracy: +/-1% CW and CCW
|DTC Operation Modes:
Track: displays torque wrench force as it's applied, and released.
First Peak: displays the torque force at the "click" of mechanical wrenches, to check their accuracy.
Peak: displays maximum torque force applied at the wrench. Used to compare digital wrench accuracy (wrench setting to Checker), and for training torque wrench users on proper technique.